I was roaming around yesterday, saw this challenge and thought it looked fun and interesting (I modified it just a little…) Hopefully you agree! I love learning more about my new blogging “friends” and hope you enjoy another glimpse into my world.
So…. I Nominate EVERYONE for the 10 to 1 Challenge!! 🙂 I just ask that you do 3 super easy things: 1) Share your answers, or include the URL to your blog, in the comments below, 2) Mention who nominated you for the challenge and 3) Nominate anyone and everyone you know!
10 Facts about Yourself
1. I used to hate the color yellow. With a passion. Now, it’s growing on me.
2. I’m not a “sleep in” person. I’ve always been an early riser and actually prefer it that way.
3. I have an addiction to chocolate and peanut butter.
4. I have resting bitch face. People often ask me what’s wrong. I tell them “Nothing, it’s just my face.”
5. I like meeting new people but, at the same time, I’m terrible at small talk and am afraid of talking to new people.
6. I’ve often wondered if I could lead a minimalist lifestyle.
7. I’m impatient. Get to the point already!
8. I love cake and will devour one by myself if left alone to my own devices.
9. I’m a planner/go with the flow hybrid.
10. I need to have all the information laid out in front of me before making decisions.
9 Movies You’ve Seen Recently
2. Iron Man
4. The Imitation Game
5. Death Becomes Her
7. Fast and the Furious 7
8. The Lazarus Effect
9. St. Vincent
8 Places You’d Love to Go to
2. New Zealand
3. England (again)
5. New York
8. China or Japan
7 Things You Couldn’t Live Without (Basics aside, like Family, Health, etc.)
1. Chap stick
4. Comfortable clothing
5. A good gym!
6. Hair ties
7. Chocolate and peanut butter!
6 People Who Inspire You
1. My mom
2. My friend Becky, who is always fabulous, adventurous and loving life
3. Positive people
4. Other bloggers
5. My dad
6. Figure competitors
5 Favorite Ways to Spend Your Free Time
4. Time with friends
5. Hiking or being outside
4 Reasons You Enjoy Doing Your Blog
1. Meeting new people
2. Gaining new perceptions
3. Feeling like I can discuss parts of my life, uninterrupted and unfiltered
4. It’s a good stress reliever and way for me to feel semi-creative
3 Things You Like About Yourself
1. My strength
2. My sense of humor
3. My curiosity
2 Things You’re Looking Forward To
1. Mexico in June
2. A better career one day
1 Quote You Live By
1. I’m not a huge quote person but here is one I like – “You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.”
Easy peasy! Remember to complete the 3 easy steps above – thanks for taking the time to read my answers AND complete the challenge yourself! Happy Blogging, Friends!