It’s surprising how much a nomination can brighten your day. So imagine how ecstatic I was to be nominated for my SECOND Liebster Award!!! It’s not as much as some of my fellow bloggers but I’m grateful just the same 🙂
THANK YOU to Pottsy @ http://fearofthereaper.com/aboutme/ for the nomination. It’s been an absolute treat reading her blog and getting to know her better – check her out and see what I mean! Well, let’s get this par-tay started!
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate some other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you
- Make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
- ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION
The 10 Questions Given to Me…..
- Would you rather be a zombie or vampire?
I would rather be a vampire. Not sparkly like in Twilight, though it would be nice to go outside in overcast weather. The only benefit would be the immortality and having all the time in the world to do what I want. And not age 😉
- Do you prefer cats or dogs and if you pick dogs do you think that’s because you just don’t really get cats?
Dogs!!! I’ve had cats and really have nothing against them, other than they get on the kitchen counter which drives me to the point of rage. I love most dogs and their personalities, mostly because they’re just excited to see you and engage more with you than cats. Small dogs fit my lifestyle better but I like big dogs (just don’t want to own one).
- Why did you decide to write a blog?
Originally, I wanted to do more fitness posts to share my ideas and help others. That idea expanded into my life as a whole. I’m way too opinionated to stick with one genre of blog! 🙂 After getting into it, I realized that I really like connecting with others, learning about them and hearing fresh outlooks on various topics.
- Which Disney Princess would you be?
What a fun question! I would be Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She’s strong, pretty, simple and has a quest for knowledge, a huge library, household items that do all the work, a father who loves her and a hunky prince.
- How early in the day would you a drink a mojito/screwdriver/other cocktail of your choice?
Depends on the day! 🙂 I actually don’t drink a lot. If I’m on vacation, a mimosa sounds good with breakfast. Sometimes we’ll have tipsy 80’s movie marathons and start making drinks in the early afternoon, on a Saturday, and spend a handful of hours drinking wine or cocktails and watch 80’s movies and laugh our heads off. Or, at BBQ’s, maybe start drinking around 4 or 5pm.
- If you were helping to tidy out a colleague’s desk and you spotted a winning lottery ticket they had clearly forgotten about would you tell them or keep it and pretend it was yours?
I would let them know and joke that I should get a reward. At least a free Subway sandwich!
- Would you rather go to jail for a crime you didn’t commit or have someone else go to jail for a crime you committed but they were blamed for?
Hmmm this is a good one. It would probably depend on the crime/time behind bars. And the person 🙂 I think the fear of what would happen to me in jail would overpower the guilt of letting someone else take the fall. Hard to say without being in that situation.
- If you could go any place in the world right now, where would you go?
Paris or Italy! I would eat fabulous food daily, explore the beautiful sites and do a lot of walking!
- Who is your favourite author?
I have a few: Judy Blume, Carline Thompson and Dan Brown. Love them all for different reasons.
- If you could change history, would you do it and what would you change?
The only history I would change is my own story. Changing the world’s history would ultimately change the world we have now, perhaps into something worse! You would just be trading one evil for another or one good moment for a new one. It’s like the saying “the grass always looks greener in the other pasture, until you’re in the other pasture”. But I’ve made some bad decisions that I would go back and correct, if only for some peace of mind.
Okay, so my nominations are wonderful folks that I’ve really connected with lately. We’ve had good feedback and conversations recently and I highly recommend you check them out:
My ten questions for my nominees:
- When you’re not blogging, what’s your day job?
- One thing you’re dying to do?
- If nothing stood in your way, what profession would you be in right now?
- What is your favorite holiday tradition?
- Who is one person you admire?
- What do your friends typically make fun of you for?
- When was the last time you felt successful?
- Where is your favorite destination spot?
- What qualities did you get from your family that you love or hate?
- Would you travel to space if given the chance?
Can’t wait to see the answers!! If anyone who wasn’t nominated wants to participate, jump in!! Just remember to comment the URL with your answers 🙂